Windy Knoll Golf Course will reopen starting Friday, April 3rd at 9am.
To protect our valued customers and staff, we will enforce specific and thorough guidelines to help ensure everyone’s safety.
Please do NOT come to the golf course if you are feeling ill or have a fever!!
Procedures to play at Windy Knoll:
- Tee times will be spaced every 15 minutes. Call 937-390-8898 to set up your tee time, or use the online booking.
- Pre paying your round by credit card is highly encouraged. $25. If you can’t prepay, it is important to have the exact fee ready to lesson the exchange of material between staff and golfers.
- The Proshop will be closed to ALL visitors, so a staff member will greet golfers outside on the porch.
- Walking is encouraged to help eliminate touch points and exposure to players and staff. The goal is to encourage outdoor recreation while keeping in mind everyone’s health and safety.
- Carts will be available and spread out so players can load themselves. Only one rider per cart. This will be strictly enforced for everyone’s safety. Carts will be thoroughly sanitized between rounds.
- There will be no bunker rakes. If you’re in the bunker, please smooth sand as best you can before leaving.
- Cups will be modified to eliminate putting your hand in the hole.
- Do NOT touch pins.
- Practice greens and driving range will remain closed.
- Bathrooms on the course are closed.
- Drinks and chips will be available for sale.
- Spreading out on the course, even and especially amongst your own group is essential.
Follow all health and safety guidelines without exception.
Windy Knoll Golf Course can’t emphasize enough that we need your help, cooperation and understanding to keep everyone healthy and safe – and to help us stay open so you can continue to enjoy the benefits of the great game we all love so much.
So, come out and enjoy the outdoors for some much needed physical AND mental relief during these trying times.
Everyone stay safe! And enjoy your rounds…